A series of 16 individual one day courses providing a synopsis of insurance premium tax compliance issues on a country by country basis.
- A series of interactive courses run by a highly trained team of specialists
- One day courses held from 9.30am-4.30pm
- A variety of learning mediums including presentations, group discussions, worked examples
- A complete course pack will be provided
- A certificate on successful completion of the course
- Maximum of 12 delegates per course.
- Aimed at the Insurance market practitioners who have specific responsibilities for tax compliance or are involved in the underwriting, placing or purchasing of insurance in certain territories.
Learning Objectives - Attendees Will be Able to:
- Understand the legal and political background to taxation
- Identify taxes that are levied on insurance premiums
- Recognise compliance obligations
- Understand issues with non-compliance and common problem areas encountered.
The countries covered are:
Federal Taxes in Canada
Federal Taxes in the US
Attendees wishing to register for more than one course can benefit from the following discounts:
- 1 course £495 plus VAT per attendee
- 2 courses £810 plus VAT per attendee
- 3 courses £1,100 plus VAT per attendee