29 Mar - 31 Mar 2017
09:00 - 16:30
Three one day VAT Compliance courses covering Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced levels.
Course Code: VATGB1701
Insurance market practitioners with specific responsibilities for VAT.
- Understand regional differences and responsibilities
- Identify issues that arise for insurance businesses
- Discuss the tax consequences of writing or introducing business
- Partial exemption methods
- Identify penalties and interest for compliance failures
- Explain anti-avoidance provisions and tax authority interpretations
- Explore court cases relevant to the insurance industry.
These one day courses are run on an interactive format using a variety of learning mediums including presentations, group discussions and application of knowledge by worked examples, providing delegates with ample practical and technical knowledge of VAT to make an immediate and positive impact within their organisation.
- A series of three one day courses held from 9.30am-4.30pm
- An interactive course run by FiscalReps’ VAT Specialist
- A variety of learning mediums including presentations, group discussions, worked examples
- A complete course pack provided
- A certificate on successful completion of the course
- Maximum of 12 delegates per course.
Attendees wishing to register for more than one course can benefit from the following discounts:
- 1 course £495 plus VAT per attendee
- 2 courses £810 plus VAT per attendee
- 3 courses £1,100 plus VAT per attendee
To book your place or for further details, please complete and submit the form on this page or contact Christine Axe, Marketing Specialist:
t: +44 (0)20 7036 8070